We give you direct access to sports fans & soccer fans across North America & around the globe with rates as low as $100.00 month!
3 reasons to advertise on ALL IN!
1) You get access to a massive marketplace of consumers!
In the last 7 days
- 35 million Americans listened to a podcast & 136 million Americans listened to online radio
- The average time spent listening to podcasts was 4 hours & 10 minutes
- The average time spent listening to streaming audio/online radio was 6 hours 16 minutes
2) Everyone else is doing it!
- Digital radio revenues continue to rise while trend at traditional “spot” advertising (ads aired during radio broadcasts) have declined in both 2015 and 2016
3) Our listeners are loyal & will buy your product!
- In 2015-2016 over 60% of podcast listeners bought a product they heard advertised on their regular podcasts.
- Almost 90% of podcast advertisers noted that they “were happy” with their podcast advertisements and received “good value” for their advertisements
- In 2016, 48% of podcast listeners had a household income over $75,000 US and 15% had a household income over $150,000
- 60% of podcast listeners noted they use some form of social media several times a day & almost half of all listeners noted that they follow companies or brands on social networking sites, such as Facebook or Twitter
We have over 250,000 listens to date and only continue to grow!
2 more reasons to advertise with ALL IN!
1) There is NO better medium than online audio!
- Podcast's & Streaming Audio remained the world’s fastest growing medium in 2016 While TV, print & traditional radio audiences have all declined over the last 5 years.
- 98 million Americans (aged 12+) listened to podcasts in 2016
- That is almost ⅓ of total US population
- More than FIVE TIMES the number of Americans on Twitter
- More than THREE TIMES the number U.S. Facebook users between 25 and 34 (Facebook’s largest user demographic)
- 50% of Americans (aged 12+) listened to “online radio” in the last week
- That is more than the number of people who watched the 2016 Superbowl.
2) Its PERFECT for the smart phone & therefore PERFECT medium for the commute: bike, bus, subway, car!
- The average North American spends 55 minutes a day commuting.
- 20 hours a week.
- 240 hours a year.
- The equivalent of 30 work days per year
- 21% of all Americans (aged 12+) listen to an average 6 podcasts a week
CONTACT Dr. Steve Gennaro email@example.com to get your business on air today!